About Contact Careers News
Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation

  • Closed School Transcript Request Form - Neither MCCA nor IHL store student records for closed schools, however, MCCA may be able to provide contact information. Email Dr. Sheriece Robinson about schools not listed.
    • Magnolia Bible College (Freed-Hardeman University Registrar online request)

    • Mary Holmes College Former students may request their official transcripts directly from the Presbyterian Historical Society which serves as the repository for student records from Mary Holmes College. For any questions, please contact the society by phone at 215-627-1852 (office hours are posted on the website-scroll to bottom). Transcripts are sent by postal mail within 3-5 days of receipt of a completed and signed request form. It is the requester's responsibility to plan ahead in order to meet application deadlines. There is no charge for transcript requests.

    • Phillips College (Jackson, Gulfport). Former students should go to the Commission on Proprietary Schools & College Registration (CPSCR) and click on the "Closed Schools & Transcripts" button. Directions are provided for downloading a request form and ordering their transcript. Contact information is located at the top of the Closed School & Transcripts Page.

    • Prentiss Institute

    • Wesley College Transcripts may be requested from Toccoa Falls College Registrar's Office. Print and sign the Wesley College Online Transcript Request Form. Then either fax (706-282-6011), scan/email (registrar@tfc.edu), or mail to the Registrar's Office, Toccoa Falls College, MSC 896, Toccoa Falls, GA 30598. The Transcript Fee for Wesley College Transcript requests is $8.00 per transcript. If sending by postal mail, include an $8.00 check payable to "Toccoa Falls College" for each transcript requested. If faxing or scanning/emailing the transcript request form, the $8.00 payment by credit card can be made on-line using this link: Wesley College Transcript – Payment by Credit Card

    • Wood College transcript requests can be made through Millsaps College. Millsaps partners with a company called Parchment to provide transcripts, and the price for a transcript is $10. The service can accommodate attachments.
      1. Former students of Wood College should click here to request an electronic or paper transcript. A first time requestor of a Wood College electronic official transcript will be required to set up a username and a password.
      2. Former students may also request a paper transcript in-person in the Office of Records at Millsaps College at 1701 North State Street Campus, Jackson, MS 39210. View requirements for in-person transcript requests here.

The Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation (MCCA) has statutory authority and duty to approve all colleges and universities or other entities that offer one or more postsecondary academic degrees and are domiciled, incorporated or otherwise located in the State of Mississippi.