Mississippi Public Universities
The Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation (MCCA) has statutory authority and duty to approve all colleges and universities or other entities that offer one or more postsecondary academic degrees and are domiciled, incorporated or otherwise located in the State of Mississippi.
MCCA Standards and Regulations (full document)
Procedures to apply
General Provisions
Standards and regulations

Approved Colleges and Universities

Entities not approved


Closed School Transcript Request Form
Neither MCCA nor IHL store student records for closed schools, however, MCCA may be able to provide contact information. Call 601.432.6372 or email Menia Dykes about schools not listed.

Magnolia Bible College or www.getmytranscript.com - Freed-Hardeman University

Mary Holmes College (For general information about receiving a Mary Holmes College transcript from the Presbyterian Historical Society: Mary Holmes College - For any questions, please contact the historical society by phone at 215-627-1852. Office hours are M-F 8:30 am until 4:30 pm EST.)

Phillips College

Prentiss Institute

Wesley College (mail form to Toccoa Falls College, PO Box 800896, Toccoa Falls, GA 30598 or request a transcript online.)

Wood College (The Wood College Transcript request form has been updated. We are now only accepting online payments and thus have removed credit card information from the form. The online payments may be made here.)

U.S. Dept. of Education Closed School Search